Tuesday 3 November 2015

TypeToken

I really love visiting this website regularly, it makes me happy to see a variety of beautiful design books. On their website, under the about setting it describes them as:

Typetoken is a new and online magazine that asks you to join with them on a journey into a symbolic world of typography. 
There website showcases, discuses, and even reviews the world of typography, the icons and even the visual language.

Typetoken has been a collaboration between two graphic designers, and these are Mike Sullivan of Mister and Frank Milic of Modularlab.
Also, a web developer came into the mix, and this of David Cole of Mayfrield Digital.

Typetoken also features contributions from designers around the globe, and aims to be a source of inspiration to new and upcoming designers. 

I cannot even remember how I stumbled upon this glorious website however, I am really glad that I did. I love typography and books, and the two on this website mix really, really well.

It's very interesting to see very beautiful, designed book that look so interesting and colourful.
I thought that this would help in my project for the idea on how to make my typography stand out, like really pop and make the audience want to look at my animation, or my infographic posters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment