Tuesday 3 November 2015

Adventure time; The Art of OOO

I purchased this book in the comic book shop in Queensgate Market in Huddersfield. I'm quite a regular in that shop and I kept eyeing up this amazing book and thought I'll buy it, however I never did. Then eventually I finally decided that I was going to purchase this amazing book.

I love Adventure Time, it's such a humorous programme, however even though this programme is on Cartoon Network, it really does not belong on there from my perspective. This programme I believe is for teens and young adults. It is really not for children again, but that it my opinion. 

I didn't realise that this book would come in handy with Jay's lessons. For him we have to create characters for a cereal, I started remembering that this book could help me with the drawings I needed to produce for them workshops. 

With this book, it shows how each character of Adventure Time, from Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Finn, Jake and Peppermint Butler to many more. It's a very widespread book. It contains so much art content and text it's truly awe inspiring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment