Tuesday 3 November 2015

Fubiz Media

Fubiz is a really interesting website, it holds what I feel is a very unique way of handling loads of design in one little website. However, this is not little, it feels like a huge website and can hold so much information and still be beautiful.

The way that everything it laid out is very interesting too, they have split the sections up into various categories like that of: Photography, Design, Pop Culture, Video, Technology, Graphic, Stories and More.

I looked at this website to help get my creative mind into focus whilst thinking of the project at hand, I just wanted to see some interesting design that made me think wow, that's amazing. 
I spent a few hours trawling through this impeccable website looking for hints as to what I could create for this piece of work. 

I also, think that their website is spot on. I love how interactive that the website is. I feel that you need some more of interactivity on a website, these days to get people more engaged and not want to leave your site as soon as they enter it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment