Tuesday 3 November 2015

Pinterest

On my Pinterest I like to pin quite a lot of things this ranging from Art, Design, Art References, Book Design, UI, and many more.

I really like to use Pinterest, especially within our Universities projects. I feel like it opens up many opportunities and you can find some great resources on it. I especially like seeing magazine, book, website, and artwork on there. My passion is seeing typography too. I cannot help but spend hours trawling through Pinterest. It's such an easy way to spend 1-2 hours a night on.

It doesn't even feel like you've been on it for hours. It really only feels like 10 minutes, which is why I really like to use Pinterest.

For this project I wanted to look closely, on Design and Typography as if I was going to create Infographics, I believe that I would need the right font. So with that I took to Pinterest and had a gander at there very beautiful creations. I also looked at Mental Health Infographics and based mine off of what I saw.





No comments:

Post a Comment