Monday 27 April 2015

Pinterest //

On my Pinterest account I created a 'Board' titled 'Design', and put plain and simply this is all the work under the topic of design that I find to be of interest to myself. I have a numerous list of pins onto this one board, 361 pins with 20 followers. I believe that this board has a variety of design on it, ranging from Magazine Covers, to other unique bits of design I enjoy or are simply beautiful to look at.

Seen as though this new topic is do with that of magazine design and layout I looked and pinned more of that specific genre of design. I believe that I have some beautiful sets of covers and contents pages to even how people / companies layout their work. I liked to pin these as then I can go back and get more inspiration from this. I believe that having a Pinterest account for this is again, excellent for giving me inspiration and gets my mind into thinking of beautiful covers and also that of layout design. I also have a variety of colours on there too, and even that of colour palettes.

I think that noting down all pieces of design that help will definitely help me in the long run with the Graphic Design course, it will keep all of my little inspirations in one clear place and will be easy for people to look at. I have had some good feedback on my boards on Pinterest, as they get the odd 're-pin' sometimes.

For Magazine covers however, I have a very refined list of all the ones that I do truly find to be stimulating. Below I shall post a few of the ones I like:







No comments:

Post a Comment