Monday 27 April 2015

My Manifesto Style of Claes Oldenberg //

"I am for the design....." – in the style of Claes Oldenberg:

//

I am for the design of a bed, which carries the sweet dreams of innocent children,

I am for the design of a toothpaste, to wash away last nights antics,

I am for the design of a cloth, to wipe away the tears,

I am for the design of a bus, to carry people to distant places,

I am for the design of a book, spreading my knowledge with the World,

I am for the design of vast newspaper articles, speaking rumours and lies,

I am for the design of shoes, to travel miles in everyday,

I am for the design of traffic lights, stopping everything in its tracks,

I am for the design of a bailer, crushing everything in its wake,

I am for the design of freshly ground coffee, which enhances the flavour of chocolate,

I am for the design of asphalt, to bring together the earthy smells,

I am for the design of a knife, cutting through butter,

I am for the design of the ocean, battling waves with ships,

I am for the design an aeroplane, bringing loved ones together since 1903,

I am for the design of a phone, carrying around your data like a virus,

I am for the design of the Sagrada Família, for its ever changing design.

No comments:

Post a Comment