Thursday 12 May 2016

This is me!

This is me ^^^

On my contextual blog, I like to post things that are close to my heart, which is anything really to do with design. I like looking/reading/making design.
On my blog here, I like to note down anything and everything that tickles my fancy, if I see something that I think "Oh that's very unusual", or "That's something that is truly beautiful", or maybe even "I don't like that, but in some why I do like that..." then I will note this down on blog. I like to be able to talk about different aspect of design that I do and do not like. 

Some of friends and family know that I can talk for quite some time about anything that I am passionate about, my brother knows this very well and whenever it's my birthday or Christmas he will give me gifts of design, which I am very grateful for.
He sometimes gives me comic novels, like that of Black Hole by Charles Burn.
Ghost Word, by Daniel Clowes, my brother also told me that this was a film and I still haven't gotten round to seeing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment