Thursday 12 May 2016

Selling myself a designer in three slides....


As you can tell I am really centred around a file system, last year my work was all on my desktop. This year it is in all in a specific file order that I understand, and I know where everything is.
With me, currently, everything has its place and should be in its place. It might mean that others have no idea where anything is, but to me, I know exactly where the specific file should be in the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------


I believe that my true design/style is really quirky. I like things to be quite unusual, I myself am quite quirky and unusual so I suppose it works out fine. I like to use bold, bright colours in my work like as seen above, however, I also like to tone it down and use dark, deep colours also coinciding to how I am myself and also as a designer. 

-------------------------------------------------------------


I also think that I am a very aesthetic person/designer. I like anything that just simply looks weird/wonderful/creative/unusual/strange/wacky etc. I can go on for days as to how I would describe myself and the type of work that I really like/love. 
Also, I can be really critical of my work, like all good designers, however, maybe sometimes I over criticise my work and therefore can be the only negative thing about me as designers. I know good and bad criticism is good for designers, just I sometimes take it a tad too personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment