Wednesday 17 June 2015

| Namie Amuro |

| Namie Amuro |


Play Namie Amuro’s video in fullscreen mode and put your finger in the middle of the screen. It’s the perfect way to kill some time before that boring meeting you’re waiting for.

I first saw this video on a link from a social media website called Buzzfeed, this showcases various things from photos - videos - quizzes etc.
After being transported to the webpage from Buzzfeed's FaceBook link, I then watched the video from Youtube (Below).

I think this video is really unique, I love that it's quite interactive meaning that it is something that gets the viewer involved, and I like that. I like that you have to keep your finger on the DOT for the whole video.
 I also really like what happens throughout the video, as in the way everything looks front the angle you view the video with your finger on the dot..

I liked the basketball being spun on 'your' finger, to popping the girl's chewing gum. Overall, I believe that this is a very fun and quirky video from a very interesting artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment