Wednesday 17 June 2015

| Katerina Plotnikova |

| Katerina Plotnikova |

I remember seeing Katerina's pictures before, as I can recall seeing a number of her wonderfully, beautiful animal photographs. 
I have always been quite fascinated with animals being in photography, as it's unpredictable as you do not know what the animal will do. However, with Katerina she uses animal trainers to help create the perfect shot that she can.

She has used various animals, like that of: 
Bears, Wolves, Deer, Moose, Foxes, Tarantula, Snakes, Owls and many more. I think that all the animal shots are her best, as I love seeing humans interacting with quite dangerous animals as I love the uniqueness and surprise of the photographs. 

Of the animal shots, I believe that the Fox, Bear and Wolf ones are my favourite. I love them animals in general which is going to make me feel more passionate towards the photographs that she got of them, however the models included also make the photograph. I love that the models are wearing beautiful silk dresses whilst being with these animals. 

I love the pink silk dress with the bear, this photo makes me feel so happy and it looks incredible. to be able to get that close to a bear is wonderful. I am in complete awe of her work. 
Katerina's work to me is really inspiring and is a wonderful piece of art. 





No comments:

Post a Comment