Friday 21 November 2014

Tim Burton

"Timothy Walter "TimBurton is an American film directorproducerartistwriter, and stop motion artist. He is known for his dark, gothic, macabre, and quirky horror and fantasy films such as BeetlejuiceEdward ScissorhandsThe Nightmare Before ChristmasEd WoodSleepy HollowCorpse BrideSweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet StreetDark Shadows and Frankenweenie, and for blockbusters such as Pee-wee's Big AdventureBatman, its first sequel Batman ReturnsPlanet of the ApesCharlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland."

//

I really like Tim Burton's works. I think he is a fantastic director and artist, I also like his poems. My favourite films by Tim Burton are The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride and many more. I have his poem book of The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy, I really like this book I like that it is a really dark set of poems within this book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment