Friday 21 November 2014

Tara McPherson

"Tara McPherson is an artist based out of New York City. Creating art about people and their odd ways, her characters seem to exude an idealized innocence with a glimpse of hard earned wisdom in their eyes. Recalling myths and legends, issues from childhood and good old life experience, she creates images that are thought provoking and seductive. People and their relationships are a central theme throughout her work."

//

I really like Tara's work, I like how strange and unique her pieces are.
I follow her on FaceBook and I see when she uploads new pieces, if she's giving a talk in America and other little bits of interesting information. I also really like the colours she uses, I love the greens and turquoise colours.








No comments:

Post a Comment